Tuesday, December 14, 2010

FONDUE

FONDUE IS DELICIOUS!!!!
My Dad made a wonderful fondue dinner for my friends and I on our last night at school for the semester.
I enjoy being able to go home - and bring my friends with me!!!! This is something I haven't been able to do in YEARS!!!!!

This picture is our appetizer - a cheese fondue. 
For the main course - we had different meats that we cooked in broth - along with various veggies.
For dessert - we had marshmallows and rice crispy treats to dip in chocolate and caramel :)
We all felt like we were going to have to be rolled away from the table.
IT WAS AWESOME!!!!
If you have never had fondue - I definitely encourage you to try it.
THE MELTING POT.
Seriously - GO
Take your wife, girlfriend, friend, sister, roommate. anyone. you'll love it.
This was what the rest of the caramel turned in to - cement. I was able to pick up the bowl just by holding the spoon. We aren't sure how we'll get it out of there........
So just a hint - you may need to add condensed milk to the caramel - isn't that what you were saying, Dad?

OVERALL - it was such a fun night - apparently this will be a weekly event from now on.


No comments:

Post a Comment