Monday, December 13, 2010

FINALS WEEK!!!!

FINALS WEEK!!!!!
---------------SICK-----------------
Well at least is HAS hasn't been awful or anything.
I know I will be whistling a different tune next semester.
Critical Care.
RESEARCH.
:) stained glass :)
Professional Transitions
It's looking to be TOUGH!
But it'll bring me back to my roots - studying.
I'm looking forward to a semester not FULL of clinicals
It was fun - but took up A LOT of time. 

So far - I've completed Community Health Nursing - yahoo!!!!
On the docket for tomorrow: Personal & Family Finance and Leadership & Management - it's looking to be a fairly easy day (now that I have memorized committed to memory all of my memory verses.) Then on Wednesday - WORLD LIT. I am so super duper excited about my WORLD LIT final - I wish I could retake it next semester......................................

But seriously - I'm really happy that this is an easy semester for finals - I REALLY need to enjoy it while it lasts!
Then on Thursday - it's off to ARIZONA!!!! 70 degree weather - here I come!!!!!

WHOOP WHOOP!

1 comment:

  1. Have a save trip! See ya when you getback, Grandma

    ReplyDelete