Thursday, May 6, 2010

Sisters


I just *heart* my sister. I spent like 35 minutes working on this super cool collage on picnik - yes I know, I'm pretty lame at picnik. I have opened up that website like 2 times - so I have very little experience about how to make some awesome pictures. I am hoping to maybe one day get photoshop once I get my macbook pro. That would be pretty sweet.
Back to my main topic. My sister. Yes. I am living with my sister (and brother-in-law) this summer - and it is just so much fun. It's like getting to hang out ALL THE TIME. Yeah things like work (and school work for her) tend to get in the way, but we learn to look past those inconveniences and enjoy spending time together. Like tomorrow, I will be going with her to get her hair corrected since the stylist didn't even look at it after she hacked some of it off. It is times like this when it is very helpful to have your sister living with you. When you need an honest opinion *cough - Jon Bell* about these important issues. That cough meant he wasn't agreeing with the obviousness that she needs to have her hair fixed.
Here is another time when I'm glad I live with my sister...
When I have a dilemma... like this afternoon when I was mandated off of work (but was still on call) - I wasn't sure what to do. I couldn't just hang out in Marion and wait for a call. I also didn't know if I could risk driving all the way back to Warsaw and then getting called back in to work. That would have been very sad. But this was my sister's very wise advice for me... "If they call, just say, 'I'll be in as soon as I can.'" I just wouldn't tell them that "as soon as I can" is 1.25 hours from said time of call. Anyhoo - now I'm just rambling. The main point of this post was to put up a cool collage and say that I love my Seeester... and also let you know that she is very good at Family Feud. ok - it is late - and I should be sleeping. Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment