Sunday, May 9, 2010

Culinary Creations

I decided to test my culinary skills today and make some delicious creations! I pulled from an old favorite - Pizza Spaghetti... and a new one that I have to credit to MckMama. This one is called Strawberry Brownie Bites.
I'll start with Pizza Spaghetti
I didn't follow a recipe this time... which was stressful for me - but if you feel like trying it out - I'll tell you what I did. It is very easy.
  • Boil a lot of spaghetti
  • Brown about 1 lb of hamburger meat
  • Pick what kind of sauce you want to use (Spaghetti Sauce) - and what you want in it... Sautéed Onions, Mushrooms etc.
  • Once the meat is browned, mix it in with your sauce
  • You will take a 9x11" pan and grease it
  • Put down a layer of spaghetti
  • Cover with ample amounts of sauce
  • Do another layer of spaghetti
  • Finish off the rest of your sauce - make sure to completely cover all of the spaghetti - especially around the edges so it doesn't get all crunchy
  • Then put on a TON of cheese - like you would on a pizza
  • Cover with pepperoni
  • Cook at 350 for 40ish minutes. ENJOY!!!!!

Next on the menu is Strawberry Brownie Bites. This was a fun little dessert to make.


Ingredients:
* Brownie Mix
* Icing of some sort
* Strawberries
* Sticks

GIGANTIC STRAWBERRY

Step 1: Mix Batter, Pour into Mini Muffin Pan (make sure you grease the pan WELL so they come out easier)


Step 2: Cook (maybe almost 20 minutes?), let cool, remove from pan



Step 3: Frost brownies with Icing


Step 4: Put strawberries on using the little sticks


Step 5: ENJOY!!!!!
Note: The larger the strawberries... the less likely they are to stay standing - just so ya know.

2 comments: