Saturday, May 8, 2010

IRON MAN 2

I have been so excited to see this movie for some time. I just wanted to say that it was AWESOME... and so FUNNY... and so AWESOME!!! I would just like to say that it definitely didn't disappoint (since most people are skeptical of sequels). I would definitely say this is a must see. I thoroughly enjoyed Iron Man - and was super pleased with Iron Man 2.
And Robert Downey Jr... HOLLA!!!!! I hadn't seen him in anything before Iron Man - but I just saw him in Sherlock Holmes a few weeks ago - and he was great in that too. I've decided that I like him.
So now that I have the X-Men collection... I guess I can start with Iron Man also - :-D
I feel like I need to impart a bit of wisdom with all of you (hopefully at least 5 people reading this [fingers crossed]).
Movies to See (this is including all movies):
  • Starting this list off right - Iron Man 1 & 2
  • X-Men collection
  • Harry Potter - not just for children
  • Twilight - also not just for children (or preteens)
  • SHE'S THE MAN - so stinkin funny
  • Forest Gump - tear-jerker
  • Aladdin
  • Dirty Dancing - when you need a flash back
  • Transformers
  • Baby Mama - also good for a laugh
This is my list for now - if you have any to add - feel free to comment. This obviously isn't every movie that I love... b/c that list would be quite long. Oh I forgot - My Best Friend's Wedding. Classic. All for now... FRIENDS is calling :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment