Saturday, June 19, 2010

Day Ten

    DAY TEN!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wowzie Dowzie... I can't believe it has already been 10 days. Today was our last day of clinic and it was going to be held on site at the Christian Medical Clinic. We got up bright and early (as usual - except today was a little more difficult) got ready, and had breakfast. I made the mistake of taking my malaria medicine a little too early (and without food) so by the time I got to breakfast... I was feeling a little queasy. All I could do was sit there - and I finally had to excuse myself and go lay down. Jerilynn came in a few minutes later and said "Did you throw up?" nope... I sure didn't... but I felt like a could. She told me, "Because I saw you sitting there at the end of the table staring straight ahead... and I wasn't sure if you put something in your mouth that you couldn't swallow... or you wanted to puke." :-) nice. But after a few minutes of laying down and 1 piece of bread later... I was right as rain.
    We went to the church before the clinic started for the church service - and while we were there, the power went out. We were told it would be out until 5 pm. oh man. 
Some of the group waiting for church to start

Our awesome helper - Todd... or Jerry.

This baby wasn't super happy with Colette :-)
We had to do a urine screen... so here is the picture rundown 


"Please don't fling anything on me..."

and pose.
not quite sure what the results were... oh well.
Brie - a.k.a. jungle gym
These were the 2 little piggies we bought to replace the ones that died :-( I hope they have a bunch of little pigs running around in their piggery soon!
This is Dr. Emmanuel standing in front of his clinic.
   We did 2 rounds of clinic - one before and one after lunch. We ended around 4 and spent the rest of the day getting cleaned up, dinner, and packing up all of our stuff to get ready to head home. We have one day left - but it will be a super busy one!

Day Ten - Complete

No comments:

Post a Comment