Friday, June 24, 2011

Job so far

Since my last post - ALOT has happened.


1. I've started having more autonomy (kinda) at work
      - scary
2. I passed my BOARDS - - - - - OH YEAH!
3. .... I got a hair cut?


 Well - the list may not look very long - but it has been a whirlwind of a couple of weeks - six I think. I have had to start taking responsibility for patients... and I can still ask my preceptor questions (thankfully) - but it's been a time for me to transition from just observing, to actively participating and critically thinking. And I don't have to study for the NCLEX anymore - - - - that is such a sweet relief. :)







Just thinking about everything that I've seen and learned so far - my brain is tired!!!!


But it's been GREAT.


Anyhoo.... some of my home-dogs are coming to visit me tomorrow :)))))) Yahoo!!!!! And this week at camp = good times. I'm already looking forward to next week @ senior high camp. (I never really got to go to camp as a kid - except for gymnastics camp in 2nd grade... and winter camp - which was just a weekend - so this is me living vicariously through these kids/teens/adolescents. ehh.. maybe.)


I think I'm beginning to babble (weird word. along with the word dangle - like the phrase 'pt is dangling on the side of the bed' it just sounds kinda weird). After an 8 hour (SHORT) day... my brain still seems to be acting weird.


Let's just say - I'M SO EXCITED TO NOT SET AN ALARM FOR TOMORROW!!!! :D. 


ok this shall end. now.

1 comment: