Thursday, February 17, 2011

Thankful

What I'm thankful for:

  • The wonderful weather today
  • The fact that I only had to wear a fleece (not my baby cub jacket)
  • Tomorrow is payday
  • I get off work in 8 minutes
  • I just finished my first case study for critical care
    • that means I'm 50% done!
  • Starbucks is just down the road if I ever need it
  • I'm done with Sophomore year competencies
  • The sun was shining and warmed my face today
  • Only 16 research classes left before graduation
What I'm sorry for:
  • If I ever came in to the Sim Lab 15 minutes before closing - I'm sorry
  • If I tried to start an IV on you... and went through the other side - I'm sorry
What "thanks" or "apologies" do you need to get off your check?

1 comment:

  1. Nice, Jessica:) Hope school is going well! Can't believe you are ALMOST done!!!:) Just in time to be an aunt!

    ReplyDelete