Friday, April 30, 2010

LAME-O

Soooo - Vera Bradley sale was a big FAIL. We got to the Coliseum and are told - it will be a 3 hour wait to even get in. Also... the checkout line is over an hour long. There was a GIGANTIC line of women all the way down the parking lot - so we decided to not even try :-( So we did a little bit of shopping at the mall. Got the new Karen Kingsbury book "Take Three" and am super excited to read it. Amy and I got some cheap/awesome sunglasses. They could come straight from a magazine.
List of books I have to recommend:
  • Everything from Karen Kingsbury
  • Mark of the Lion series by Francine Rivers (but you can't go wrong with ANY of her books)
  • Nicholas Sparks
  • Twilight Series. Don't frown if you haven't read them - they seriously are very good! They are not only for pre-teen girls.
Ok that is all for now - enjoy the beautiful weather!
Time to watch Avatar

3 comments:

  1. Not that bif of a fan of VB. I like what I have, but don't need more. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. apparently that was Mom commenting. I said the exact same thing to dad - and he had no idea what I was talking about...

    ReplyDelete